Home Forums Exemptions Open Space Designation in FFOS program

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Carmen LaBelle
    Post count: 4

    I’m wondering what other towns except as documentation to allow part of a property to become OS?
    Thank you.

    David Robert
    Post count: 6

    Hi Carmen. I have a form requesting to be placed in the OS program. If they want to benefit from the 10 or 20 percent value adjustment, they must provide a soil map. Otherwise, just my local application is used and they get the 30% market value. Hope this helps.

    Carmen LaBelle
    Post count: 4

    All replies help. Thank you.

    Christine Brochu
    Post count: 2

    Jamestown has a form for them to fill out. We follow similar guidelines to Tiverton. let me know if you want a copy of the form.

    Ken Swain
    Post count: 1

    Charlestown has an application for just Open Space too. Although, I “encourage” the applicant to apply for Farm or Forest first before filing the Open Space application.

    Chris Celeste
    Post count: 13

    For open space slight @ 30%, I will approve it if they apply.
    If they want moderate or severe, I require a soil map.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.