Home Forums Technology & Software VGSI Website Update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just wondering what other Vision towns do when the VGSI website is updated?
    Do you just update ownership or all aspects of the property – zoning, construction detail, sketch….
    Thank you!

Deb Garneau
    Participant

In NK ownership is updated weekly, values and other aspects of the property card are updated annually after the tax roll is locked.

Ken Swain
    Participant

In Charlestown, I typically update all property information nightly.

However, during a Reval, when data entry and value setting is in progress I only update Ownership information nightly.

I also limit the nightly updates during my annual data entry of building permit construction data, typically November and December – then back to a full nighty update.

Each time I want to change from full data update to ownership only I have to call VISION Customer Support for them to adjust this function.

Many years ago when I used VISION CAMA v6.5 I was able to adjust this process through a SQL script, but now that I use the cloud-based version of CAMA v8, I must call customer support. Hopefully someday in the future, the software will bring back this old feature.

Chris Celeste
    Keymaster

Smithfield updates ownership nightly, and a full update just before billing.
    During reval, we update prior to impact notices also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.